Minerals & Recycling
What sets Corylus apart is our substantial expertise and experience in planning and environmental issues with the minerals, waste and recycling industries. Many of our team have worked within the minerals and waste sector and can provide expert advice through all aspects of development, from strategic planning and environmental impact assessment, through to detailed design and implementation.
Our services include:
- Full planning services
- Minerals and Waste Development Framework (MWDF) representation
- Pre-application consultations
- Preparation and co-ordination of environmental impact assessments
- Project management of development teams
- Quarry design and landscape impact mitigation schemes
- Graphics and 3D visulisations
- Landscape and visual impact assessment
- Negotiation of legal agreements
- Quarry restoration and landscape reclamation
- Habitat creation and biodiversity enhancement
- Detailed land-form design and planting schemes for implementation
- Administraion of large scale earthworks and landscape contracts
- Aftercare schemes and landscape maintenance contracts
- Public consultation and exhibitions
- Appeals and public inquiries
- After use development schemes
Our planning team research the specific considerations of your site and its constraints and opportunities.
Corylus is a design-led practice with particular expertise in landscape architecture.
Our design team work collaboratively with our Planners and Landscape Architects to create well-balanced designs.
Corylus has a vast range of experience and success within the energy and renewables sector.
Minerals & Recycling
What sets Corylus apart is our substantial expertise and experience in planning and environmental issues.
We advise and provide specialist consultancy services to those who are seeking to develop in areas at risk of flooding.
Our multi-disciplinary design team work hard to ensure the commercial and operational viability of our urban and leisure designs.
Our team have worked with landowners to develop a number of highly successful leisure developments throughout the UK.
With a pragmatic approach to ecology, we work closely to develop positive strategies and designs that provide excellent biodiversity benefits.