Due Diligence and Planning Rectification
Corylus has undertaken multiple planning compliance reviews across a range of sites and portfolios, working for private clients and pension funds acquiring existing solar photovoltaic (PV) installations.
We advise on planning risk during the ‘due diligence’ process, prior to asset purchase and recommend the optimal rectification route to achieve a planning compliant site. We have expertise in the implementation of ecological enhancements and can advise on the practical long-term landscape management of an array.
Key services include:
• Planning compliance reviews
• Retrospective planning applications
• Condition discharge and variation
• Landscape and ecological management plans
• Landscape and ecological implementation